“They just don't care.”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I finally got my fiance to try Chili's in Vineland and what a great experience. So we tried the near home in Mays Landing. What a let down. He loved the Southwest Eggrolls in Vineland but in Mays Landing they were soggy and oily. My watermelon margarita was disgusting. The watermelon juice tasted so old. It was supposed to be a puree, but just a chunk was thrown in the middle of the drink with all the seeds floating around. I sent it back and had water. I couldn't get the tadye out of my mouth.My burger was average at best.

1  Thank dedeb7910

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Since I dined at one, I received a buy one dinner get one one free coupon so it was a "go". The waitstaff was very good and no problem in ordering. The meal came out just right and of course the bill was reduced:)

Reviewed January 1, 2014

This store has been consistantly OK. Nothing to brag about, but nothing to complain about. Service is good. Prices perhaps slightly above average, but not outrageous. Just a midle of the road chain restaurant.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Had a great experience here while on or way to atlantic city nj. Service was great, the food was hot and fresh, and the manager John stopped by to talk to us because we had some questions about the area. Well needless to say he went above and beyond expectations. From printing ideas off from google to making us feel at home he was great. Thanks for not being a typical "Applebee's or Olive Garden" but something different.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I dine at this Chilis at least once a week and spend a fair amount of money each time. However tonight for the first, and last time I had Brittany as a waitress. From the beginning there were a few minor things such as forgetting little things on our tables order. As I said very minor and stuff I would normally over look as I am a very laid back and tolerant person. What I can not over look is that as about midway through our meal a table was sat behind me that apparently must have been friends of our waitress and apparently more important then my table and the job she is there to do. Anyway as I said we were midway through our meal and Brittany decided that it was time to hang out with her friends. So she had a seat at the table behind us with her friends and began a chat secession. In the meantime my table finished our meal and decided we would get a couple of boxes and take dessert home for our family. Well waited for our waitress to bring the check as she continued her conversation. We waited and waited and waited and as I said she was LITERALLY SITTING RIGHT BEHIND ME! With this I could also unfortunately hear the conversation. So I got to hear her beg her friends to tell a story and even the people she was conversing with made a comment of "doesn't she have work to do" and her considerate response was "no I don't have anything important to do." Really well I kinda saw it differently when at this point we had been waiting for our check for about 15 minutes and had by now passed on the idea of the take home dessert. The biggest kicker though had to be was when she was finally finished her conversation she literally got up came to my table and handed us the check which tells my she was apparently holding it that whole time "she had nothing important to do." So now that we finally had our check we had to wait about another ten minutes to give our money to pay. This time though she was in front of us and I guess sweeping was more important then getting our payment that was clearly sitting on the table. At that point I asked her for her manager. I explained the situation to the manager and she was great and gave us some free appetizer cards. It's not that I dislike Chili's overall or I wouldn't go there as often I as I do. It's just that I can't get over what a bad bad dining experience this visit was. Needless to say this will not be the Chili's I use my appetizer cards for :(