“Food needs help, but biscuits save the day!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #17 of 78 Restaurants in Mays Landing
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Families with children
“Food needs help, but biscuits save the day!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

The ONLY reason I go to Red Lobster is their wonderful biscuits! I could make an entire meal of just eating these biscuits smothered in butter! Their Cesar salad is usually good, but sometimes it is a little frozen. Seafood is not very good. Nothing special. Fried shrimp was greasy, lobster tail was over cooked. I'll just stick to the biscuits !

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Joni W

atlantic city
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overcooked - rush service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

I visited this place together with my girlfriend for a special occasion and to get out of the Atlantic City routine. This is what I went through:

- Waitress was sort of nervous and rushing us all the time. Came to many times with the same line "how's everything" and rushed herself out of the table
- The apps were nothing special
- It was kinda bit too cold inside the place
- We wanted to do surf n turf but when dishes arrived I noticed the rims were dirty n grease, the plates were cold. The lobster looked so shrink wrapped that I instantly knew it was overcooked. By the time I finished separating the shell (which nobody offer to do) the steak was cold same as the melted butter. Bottom line we didn't get to enjoy the experience n it wasn't cheap!!
I wasn't angry but I must have had such a sad look on my face that on my way out a very attentive black supervisor noticed and asked me if everything went ok? I explained him quick and suggested to be more careful. He genuinely apologized and asked us to return some time to take care of us. He was very Kind and probably one of the few good things that we faced at that time together with the ambiance.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank rosh a
“Quite an enjoyable dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

We were on our way home from Atlantic City, and on a whim, decided to stop at Red Lobster on the Black Horse Pike for dinner. Red Lobster is currently offering a "Mix & Match " special where we could select two entrees for $12.99 or three entrees for $17.99. We each chose three entrees....shrimp & lobster pot pie, shrimp & scallop linguini, and BBQ glaze chicken over rice pilaf. Each entree was tasty, and the vegetable medley side dish was surprisingly good. Of course, the cheddar biscuits are always a hit. An additional plus was our waitress, Ronnie, who was most attentive and efficient. All in all, a surprisingly good dinner.

• Visited June 2013
Egg Harbor Town
“Not good at all”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Went for my grandsons birthday because that's where he wanted to go. My shrimp looked like the little things you get in the box in the frozen food dept. awful,and they tasted recooked and greasy. Remodeled the place but still bad.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank marysher21
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
“Red Lobster in Mays Landing is GREAT!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food is wonderful, prices good, service excellent! Restroom clean, hostess friendly, drinks tasty!

Visited February 2013