“Ok”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2012

It's an ok Restaurant........nothing to write home about.

1  Thank Jinstoy

Reviewed April 22, 2012

Very good location, we had to drive 20 mintues to get here. It certainly was worth it. They had minor renovations being carried out, but that was no indication of the food or service. The food arrived just as if it was feature in the menu guide. Becky our waitress was excellent. This is a must stop! We had a Red Bird outside our window trying to get in. We drove there to have an early dinner after shopping. Shopping is this area is also worth it.

Reviewed February 14, 2012

My boyfriend and I visit Red Lobster on Valentine's Day. I was Greeted my a young Lady name Alisha the host very enthusiastic personality. When I was seated then came the server her name is Karley was a Delight. She was pleasant, to great service skills she listen asked the right questions and responded with grace. if anyone goes to the Red Lobster in Mays Landing ask for Karley the server..

Reviewed October 27, 2011

My husband & I just ate here yesterday 10/26/11 for lunch. When we arrived in the parking lot I thought we'd be waiting forever since the lot was pretty full, but I was pleasantly surprised at how fast we were seated. Our server was very nice & attentive.

The food was served only a short time after ordering. It was fresh, hot & tasted awesome. I've never been a huge fan of Red Lobster, but I would definately return to this one & recommend it to anyone who enjoys seafood & has limited time for a sit down meal.....Enjoy:)

4  Thank FlipFlopsR4Me
Reviewed October 20, 2011

Endless,having no end. The shrimp with the wild rice was so good I had it 3 time OOOO was good ,a side of asparagus&bake potato. Now the service was outstandingly,by Derrick A .So when you go to Red Lobster said for Derrick ,Thank you for your Outstandingly service.