“dirty”

IHOP
Ranked #31 of 80 Restaurants in Mays Landing
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I have been to this IHOP 2x, I will not go again. it always seems to just be DIRTY inside. the tables AND floor are always sticky. I've been to other IHOPS - love pancakes and this one never measures up.

Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

I love this food chain. Its always a good place to relax at anytime of the day and the food is always on time and good. I will always give this place 4-5 stars in my book. ..

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Just a visitor in the area looking for a familiar breakfast spot. Was disappointed. Service could be more prompt and friendly. My family was not impressed. To top it off, cashier took it upon herself to include gratuity with the check. We were a party of 5! Well, . . .

Reviewed February 25, 2013

this location is the worst! hostesses ignore you while they answer the phone, seat you where you don't want to sit, waitresses that don't speak english and the food- yuck!

1  Thank judihoude
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Great breakfasts served here. Good coffee with free refills. Always busy. Plus good deals with coupons. Great staff