“This place could use a little TLC!” 3 of 5 bubbles

CRABBY'S Suds & Seafood
Ranked #11 of 78 Restaurants in Mays Landing
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: TEMPORARILY CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS: 11/28/16 THRU 2/2/17...A Maryland-style crab house, the only "REAL" crab house in South Jersey! Indoor picnic tables, brown paper and rolls of paper towels on the table! Casual seafood restaurant featuring Jumbo Lobster Tails, Alaskan King Crab, Snow Crab, Dungeness Crab and fresh Blue Claw Crabs. The "Crab Sampler" is highly recommended, as is the Jersey Shore Clambake in the summer. Steaks and pasta also on the menu. Homemade Seafood Gumbo. Full liquor bar with 7 beers on tap. Try a Crabby Mary, the house signature cocktail!
Stone Harbor, New Jersey
“This place could use a little TLC!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

Went with a friend on a Thursday night. It was a stormy night and the place was mostly empty. We both had Alaskan King crab and it was good. The fries were a bit soggy but the crab was good and the beer cold. The place is really in need of some clean up and decorating. In no rush to head back. Service was pretty lax.

• Visited April 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank SunMartini

Williamstown, New Jersey
“Crabby's is crap”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2012

For mother's day my wife asked me to take her to Crabby's for the second time. The first time my wife and I patronized this place we had a horrible experience. The first time we visited this place my wife was served a rotten ammonia smelling Crab. After going through this experience my wife, son, and I decided to give Crabby's a second chance. What a mistake, my son, wife and I returned to Crabby's for a mother's day dinner and was again a disaster. The front entrance door was filthy dirty as so was the place inside. We sat by the bar and were totally igonored about 20 minutes. My son had to asked the bartender lady that we needed to be served. The bartender lady never acknowledged our presence. The waitresses were fighting among each other, calling themselves names that I am not allow to write in this review. We sat for another 25 minutes and by this time they were eight people sitting around the bar. Could you believe, nobody ever came to take our order. I asked the bartender lady and she reply with a don't bother me attitude, "it is going to be awhile". After wating 50 minutes we were understandably upset and decided to leave. Do not patronize this place, they have no class and they do not deserve your hard earn money. We were there to eat crabs and were treated like crap. Thanks for reading.

• Visited May 2012
8 Thank Frank F
Connecticut
“Hole in the Wall with Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

We were told by a local if we wanted crabs this was the place to go. The place has vinyl stools around the bar and picnic style-tables lined up around the walls. They had different kinds of crabs: snow, king, dungeness, crabs, and some LA crabs. I started with the Hecrab soup. The delicious soup was thick and creamy with loads of crab. We each ordered a 1 1/2 of snow crabs. Now, we have eaten snow crab (1 1/2 lbs.) at Red Lobster and it is nothing like here. Crabby's were fat and there were more of them. Different scales? I will take Crabby's anytime I can get to South Jersey Shore.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank SojournerToo
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“never again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

been once before hated it, came back hated it. the manager actually argued with me over my dissapointment on a dish

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank GaryL2
Egg Harbor City
“If you like to be ignored, this ios the place to be”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2011

Very disappointed when people are served all around us. On a slow night they treat you like royalty, busy? forget it

Visited October 2011