“The Best”

Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Any time we're in the area camping, kyaking, fishing, crabbing, coming home from the shore, it's the best place to stop for a hoggie. They are fast, fresh, the best food for the best price. They are consistant. Some places will skimp on how much you get on a sandwich to keep the price down. This place always fills the freshes rolls with as much meat, cheese, and whatever else comes on them till you can hardly keep the ingredients in the roll. We've been going since my kids were small and now they're in their 20's. The antipasta is amazing.

2  Thank Janet C

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I've driven by Sugar Hill Subs for many years, but never stopped because it is another 35 minutes to my destination. The signage boasts many awards for their subs and cheese steaks and I could not resist adding my 2 cents. I got a cheese steak with fried onions and hot peppers. I requested whiz when ordering, but they do not have it. The cheese steak was great and an excellent value for the portion served. My only disappointment was that they use American cheese. In the future I will defintely request provolone, but what would make the sandwich exceptional to me is the cheese whiz...I like it Philly style!!

1  Thank MDLuvsFood
Reviewed August 30, 2012

The subs are very filled with meat,cheese and other yummy things! Their Italian subs are the best around. Also their cheesesteaks are loaded with meat! I love their home made cole slaw and potato salad,and I am very picky when it's not homemade by me! Each day has a sub special-Wednesday is Italian Day-my favorite!

1  Thank eshanks
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Worth the drive from anywhere! The cheesesteaks are huge and the subs are the best around. Call in your order in advance if you can, as it does get busy at times.

1  Thank Rod W
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I will keep this short as words really can't describe this place. With the exception of ingredients, everything is home made. They have 4 to 6 people just making sandwiches constantly. It all has to be fresh as its flying out the door so fast, its really hard to believe. They use Atlantic City brand rolls, which have a nice chewy crust. Beyond sandwiches they have every kind of salads you can imagine. Do yourself a favor and pay them a visit.

1  Thank dolphingvp