“Enjoyable wines and tasting experience”
Review of Balic Winery

Balic Winery
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My friend and I went to Balic as part of our wine trail getaway. The man who owns Balic served us at the tasting. He was fun to talk to and seemed interested in our backgrounds. The wines were good and I bought a few bottles to take home. It's worth checking out.

1  Thank Holly C

Reviewed October 16, 2013

The owner greeted us promptly, we had a very nice tasting. He has won many awards for his wines. The dry red varieties were my favorite but he has a lot of fruit wines too and I bought a bottle of Pomegranate as a gift. I bought 3 bottles here, the wines were very good. I would definitely recommend it.

1  Thank jeb69
Reviewed October 1, 2013

My husband and I stop here 4 or 5 times a year to pick up a case of Alexander the Great, a premium red wine which we were told is brought in from the region of Macedonia and bottled at Balic Winery. This family run business also produces other excellent home grown reds and whites at reasonable prices. The winery stages events from time to time but unfortunately, we have never been able to attend any. The staff is very friendly, informed, and generous with tastings.

1  Thank Louise2900