“Great food at a reasonable price”

Hibachi Grill and Supreme Buffet
Ranked #45 of 79 Restaurants in Mays Landing
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Chinese buffet, I believe it opened in 2011.
Description: Chinese buffet, I believe it opened in 2011.
Sugarloaf Key, Florida
“Great food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We enjoy going out for lunch often and this is one of the places that we are always drawn to. They have a very big selection of food--both Chinese and American. And they have a great sushi bar and hibachi grill all included in the price. I have gone to numerous Chinese buffets, but this one is among the better ones. And the servers are always attentive and friendly!

• Visited November 2013

Mays Landing, New Jersey
“Food ok”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We have been to this buffet a handful of times. The food is ok even if it looks a little weird. The only thing that will keep us from going back is the wait staff. They clear your plates as soon as finished (not a problem) and make sure you have your glass filled with your choice (again not a problem) - the problem is as soon as they see you pull out cash to pay the bill they literally stand behind you watching!!! The last time we were there everyone has a $20. We needed to break down into change so we pulled our wallets again - she actually tried to grab the money and bill from my mother saying "dont worry dont worry" ummm thats a $15 for a buffett? I dont think so.

Visited September 2013
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
“Good food at a great price.”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is my default go to place when I cant decide exactly what I want to eat. They have a fantastic selection of everything you could want from soup to desserts.
I especially like the Hibachi chef who cooks whatever I put on my plate and finishes it with what ever sauces I like.
A good value for big eaters with small budgets.
Twice a month it is a nice treat not having to cook when I visit this house of goodies.

Visited July 2013
NJgirl4ever
“Delicious buffet with cook to order options”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

They are a very clean restaurant that offers anything from crawfish, sushi, pizza to create your own on a hibachi that they will prepare for you. All for one low price. They do not charge for my 2.5 year old, which some Chinese places will depending on their height or age, etc. They are a nice size place with plenty to choose from and replenish quickly. For $4.99 you get to add nice Hot Alaskan King Crab plate. It is worth it, they are bigger and better than most buffets because they are cooked for you and brought out to you instead of sitting in water in the buffet. They are quick and very friendly as well.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank NJgirl4ever
Caldwell, New Jersey
“Big variety - just a slight turn off.”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Have more than 10 buffet stations, a sushi section, and mongolian grille. I enjoyed most of what was offered. I went on a tasting tour.
The food was actually good, for a buffet (not the best though). Had lots of other sub par buffets.
Ice cream section is actually low quality, but different and smart-lol. Not the tradidional softee machine, but individual cups (same you can buy from a grocery frozen aisle). Then there are the cream-cicles (wrapper actually shows $0.35 price - rofl).
EXTREMELY BIG TURN-OFF was the restrooms. The is mold almost on every metal surface! Hinges and urinal metal surfaces show green on white spores!
I know this is not the kitchen, but it is right next door to the kitchen. How safe and sanitary can this be?!
Won't come back again.