“What a transformation!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Village Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 18 Restaurants in Marmora
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“What a transformation!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Every year-round resident of Cape May County knows that attempting to go out to a late breakfast on a Sunday in the summer can be a Herculean task. Unwilling to fight the crowds at Dino's, my family and I tried the Village Kitchen for the first time in over a decade. We were amazed to see the update to the menu and dining room itself. It's very small, but we waited no more than 10 minutes. The food was exceptionally fast, very fresh and perfectly portioned. I highly recommend the broccoli bacon and cheese omelet. Waitstaff were attentive and very friendly. I will start choosing this place over Dino's any day!

1 Thank Caitlin W

Jersey
“Decent diner food in a strip mall environment..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

A friend and I tried to have lunch at the nearby Tuckahoe Inn, and it was closed that day due to a water main break. A gentleman who was also there for lunch mentioned Village Kitchen, said he was headed over there and that we should follow him there. I am glad we did. They had a simple menu, with a wide selection for breakfast and lunch. The place was crammed with regulars, and our server was extremely friendly. I ordered the veggie burger w/ sweet potatoe fries. My friend had the BLT on wheat toast. We each had Arnold Palmers (minus the alcohol). The lemonade tasted as if it were freshly squeezed. It was good. My burger was good, but I have had better veggie burgers. I would go back and try breakfast or a non-veg item. Decent food for a decent price. Friendly service was a plus.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jerseyfoodie
“Great selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

The interior is a little dated, but the selection on the menu is extensive. Typical diner type breakfast and lunch choices. Love the turkey Tuscan penini! Service is always friendly too, a popular spot for locals.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Marmoratravels

Been to Village Kitchen? Share your experiences!