“A local told me about it”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tokyo Mandarin

Tokyo Mandarin
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Marmora
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Both Chinese and Japanese Restaurant
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“A local told me about it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

We have orderd take out and dined in. It's very small so make a reservation and don't be late - even OFF Season! We call from the AC Expressway to order and pick it up on our way into town - the food is made to order so give them at least 25 minutes or more. Their traditional dishes and sushi are as good as any restaurant we have been to in the Philadelphia area. We will be ordering sushi platters for our next party at the shore!

• Visited February 2013

“A hidden gem.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

We were at the shore for a week, and we wanted to get out of the hustle & bustle of Ocean City for dinner. There were five in our party: my wife, my daughter, two grandchildren, and myself. My wife had eaten here once before and said it was excellent.

She was correct! First of all, it was nice to have a restaurant that would take a reservation. Once we got there, we found it a comfortable place to eat. It's hard to find a restaurant that does a good job on such a wide age range of diners, but this one filled the bill. Everyone's food was excellent, and the service was also quite good.

We will make sure we return here each time we visit Ocean City, which is several times a year. I noticed that they did a brisk take-out service, and we might partake of that next time.

• Visited August 2012

Been to Tokyo Mandarin? Share your experiences!