Boulevard Motel
Port-O-Call Hotel(Ocean City)
$199
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
Ocean Front Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$69
Hotels.com
$99
Very Good 4/5
Pier 4 Hotel(Somers Point)
$95
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
Ocean Manor Hotel(Ocean City)
$89
Average 3/5
Beach Club Suites(Ocean City)
Great 4.5/5
Seaport Inn Motel(Ocean City)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsocean cityholly treebeach tagsroom had double bedscontinental breakfastplace to stayshort driveevery morningfridge and microwavenice staynext yearclaudewawashoremoteltv
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My first stay at the Boulevard Motel, did in fact, reflect to me what all the reviews I am reading about have said. It is a family owned and maintained property, that is in great condition and great location. Management went out of their way to make sure my accommodation suited my needs. The room was clean with housekeeping daily, and all facilities seemed new and in working order. Comfortable beds, free internet, 32" TV, and more. Breakfast also was available and well stocked with coffee and pastries. I highly recommend this motel for anyone. Right off of the Garden State Parkway, you are close to all shore resorts. And only minutes outside of Ocean City, NJ. My first visit will turn into a second and more, as I plan to stay only at the Boulevard Motel upon my visits to the Jersey Coast in the future. My hat is off to the Boulevard Motel for helping me spend a wonderful vacation.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Teresa W
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The motel staff were friendly and attentive, and wanted us to really have a good stay with them. Breakfast was provided each day out in the courtyard, a nice touch considering it was summer and the weather was great. The rooms were well within the value expected. I grew up in the area, and have stayed at other shore motels, and this was by far one of the best. Clean rooms, well maintained, functional with a microwave, mini-fridge, and flat screen tv. The a/c worked great, just what was needed to cut the summer Jersey humidity. Thanks for a great time. We'll look to stay here again when we're back in town. Ed H, Castle Rock, Colorado

Room Tip: Rooms 1 through 9 are the furthest away from the Parkway entrance. It was never noisy in room 10 and above, but might be quieter for a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ed H
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We were welcomed and extended extra courtesies and considerations that made it feel very much like a bed and breakfast vs. a seedy or corporate budget motel experience. Accommodations were modest but clean, however the real value comes in meeting Cindy and family during your stay just over the bridge from Ocean City. Thanks again for the great experience!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank Dave S
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I have stayed here every summer for over 15 years! My daugther and I visit every July/August. They provided us complimentary beach tags, the rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, location is perfect, and the ownders are wonderful!

I practically grew up in Marmora and I can promise you this is the best place to stay.
Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank kim l
Reviewed September 11, 2012

My husband and I just love it there. We only stayed for a couple of nights this time and as usual it was very clean and the owners are very nice. We went after the season and they usually don't put out coffee after Labor day and I mentioned that I really enjoyed the coffee put out in the morning in season and to my surprise when we got ready for our morning bike ride there was a note on our windsheid simply saying "enjoy your coffee" How many places would do that?? AWESOME! A big huge THANK YOU to Claude. We really appreciated that.
If you want something big and fancy, this is not your place....If you want a clean Motel with a very friendly and kind staff/owners, this is your place.
Diane Rowan and Jeffrey Seefeldt.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple