“Great place close to OCNJ”
Review of Boulevard Motel

Boulevard Motel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Marmora
PA
“Great place close to OCNJ”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

This motel was perfect for a quick trip to Ocean City. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and quiet. The free Keurig coffee and Danishes in the morning were an amazing touch. I will stay here again for sure! We got the small family room and it was perfect! Loved that the rooms had a fridge and microwave, too. Amazing value.

1 Thank Jessica K

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Johnstown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Our stay at The Boulevard Motel was great! I marveled at the cleanliness of the rooms and the meticulous upkeep of the grounds. Family owned and operated, this quaint, little motel takes you back in time with its atmosphere and their exceptionally friendly service. It is a totally different experience than staying at a chain motel and the rates are very reasonable for being this close to Ocean City. We stumbled upon this place on our way to a nationally franchised "cookie-cutter" hotel and we were glad we did! So what if the rooms may be a bit small, without a phone...you're here to escape the pressures of the "Rat Race" for a while, aren't you? Next vacation, I will book this place in advance so we are sure of reserving a room, because I know we will not find a cleaner, friendlier motel at these prices!
JT Baroni (Author of "The Legend of Rachel Petersen")

Room Tip: All the rooms are basically the same, however, let the owners know if you have any special needs and...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank JTBaroni
Sebastian, Florida
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My husband and I flew in from Florida for a family get-together and couldn't have been happier staying at the Boulevard Hotel. The owner's went out of their way to make sure we were happy and even helped us print our boarding passes for our return trip. The bathrooms sparkled and there were plenty of nice fluffy towels. The owners offered us beach tags upon our arrival. We were close enough to Ocean City to enjoyed the boardwalk and didn't have any of the noise assoicated with it. We would definitely stay there again on our next trip to NJ. Kudos Boulevard!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Caroline M
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for two nights. It was a great place to stay. The price is amazing. The owners are very polite and generous. The rooms are comfortable and very clean. Easy access to all the attractions nearby. I would strongly recommend this hotel if you are visiting ocean city.

4 Thank da1nonlyro
Kutztown, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Prior to booking this motel I spoke with Cindy, the owner on the phone for 15 minutes about bicycles, why were were coming to Ocean City, etc. I throughly enjoyed speaking with her and figured I was off to a good start with friendly owners.

When we arrived, I was out of the car for not even a minute when a staff member was outside of the office to ask me if "he could help me". We arrived 2 hours before check in, but were able to check in with no problems.

We were also provided with beach tags at no cost, these were offered to me, I did not ask for them.

The room is very nice and clean, in fact, I was so impressed with the quality of the room and quiet facility, I am writing this review during our stay.

Most everything in this room seems to be remodeled or recent. They have a 36" tv, mini fridge, microwave, free wifi, chairs inside and outside the rooms.

Centrally located between Ocean City and Mamora and right next to Garden State Parkway (Which you cannot hear from the room), it only takes us 5 minutes to get to the beach!

For the price of $225.00 for 2 nights in prime season (Saturday and Sunday night) you can't beat it.

It also should be noted it is very quiet here, no kids screaming and yelling, no partiers, perfect place to stay if you're looking for a clean stay, friendly staff, and low cost.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Michael M
Reviewed July 20, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Boulevard due to its proximity to the Marina and beach. I am an extremely picky person when it comes to accommodations and let me tell you this is a hidden gem. We spend all day on the beach and on the bay. It was so nice to come to a quiet and clean room. This room was cleaner than any high end hotel. I was very impressed. It is a family run business. Claude was so nice to us. We will stay there again and again for our over night boating trips.Great!

3 Thank beachdiva227
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I would highly recommend this motel. It is clean and well cared for. The staff went out above and beyond to make our family comfortable. Thank you!

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Smiths5789
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marmora
Sonesta ES Suites Somers Point
#3 of 7 in Somers Point
Ocean Front Motel
Ocean Front Motel
#11 of 32 in Ocean City

Been to Boulevard Motel? Share your experiences!