“Good selection of Ice Cream and Toppings”
Review of Cold Stone Creamery - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cold Stone Creamery
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Pick your ice cream and toppings and the servers mix in everything into a cup. Spent over $25 for a family of 4, which I feel is high, although we all enjoyed the ice cream.

Small restaurant with only a few 2 seat tables is the other downside to this.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

It actually tastes like cake!! While the ice cream here isn't for people on a diet, it definitely is a special treat and they are always very different than their competitors!

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I shouldn't say this, but it is almost too much ice cream at times, but not complaining. Good value, especially if you have a coupon. Kids' sizes are the perfect amount and they get two add-ins, which makes this better than most ice cream places.
Great quality and good staff allow you to know going in that even if they are busy, you'll get attention and the line will move fast.
The song when you tip them is always fun also...so make sure to tip!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I love ice cream. I love that they have sinless flavors so I can still enjoy ice cream with my favorite toppings mixed in so that I get some in every bite.

Reviewed May 2, 2010

Good ice cream, but too sweet for my taste. Plenty of workers with a pleasant smile. Could use some more seating.