“Like a kid in a candy store. ”

Rastelli's Market Fresh
Order Online
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

If you love food and love seeing lots of interesting and tasty things this is the place for you. It was like I was Charlie in the chocolate factory. Wine, bread, cheese, veggies etc etc etc. Wish I was close by and could go more often. Please keep it up.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed February 7, 2017

This market in my opinion is Top Shelf. They have the freshest meats and seafood, Great Deli & pre cooked foods and the bakery sweets will drive you crazy! Always fresh and consistent! I too wish I "Lived Closer"!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

Rastellis is my favorite Italian market. They offer such a variety and also sell alcohol here. They have a hot good station, a soup station and many prepared foods to go. The deli has a large variety as do the produce and meat sections.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed January 18, 2017

I find this market to be over priced I was inside only a few times and won't go back. The produce section was terrible, Honestly, I would rather shop at Shop Rite or Whole Foods. Their produce is much better.

One item that really surprised me was the Kashi cereal. I can purchase this at Shop Rite for 3,29 and it was well over $4 at Rastelli's.

This market definitely caters to a certain crowd. I bit to rich for my taste.

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank Chene2008
Reviewed January 17, 2017

The staff are all very helpful & know their product. The meat department people are the best. It is like having your own butcher. I buy most of my meat & seafood at Rastelli's.

Date of visit: January 2017