“Greece”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2019

We thought coming here was just like being in and eating in Greece without paying for the flight to Greece. They have so many gluten free choices. The happy hour food and drinks made us so happy. If you are on a budget, select wisely from the happy hour or come for lunch.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 23, 2019

My family has our Greek Easter get-together at the Estia in Philadelphia, and when they opened one on this side of the river, I figured I would give it a go. The food here is just as delicious as the one in the city, but for what you get it is WAY overpriced. Service was just fine and like I said, the food tastes really good, but I wouldn't come here for just any lunch. This is the kind of place you splurge on for a special occasion because it's too expensive for just any meal out.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019

I was here for a business lunch, I personally had a salad, and the crab cakes,I have to say I was pleasantly surprised, and that is hard to do!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2019

Food=Average at best, Service=novice but nice, Price=ridiculous for what you get. Food is average but they seem to think center city prices will elevate their status. Customer Service needs a great deal of work. Won't return and would not recommend.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019

This is our new favorite restaurant, great food, great drinks, cozy comfortable bar. THe new décor in this restaurant is enjoyable, great place for date nite or with group of friends.

Date of visit: December 2018

Been to Estia Greek Taverna? Share your experiences!