“Great place to have dinner”
Review of Bertucci's

Bertucci's
Ranked #28 of 112 Restaurants in Marlton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great place to have dinner”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Nice place to eat and relax.
We love going to Red Lobster. Menu is creative with a lot of seafood choices. My husband and I love to be there for a dinner. I also choose that place to serve at my Birth Day once and did not regret! My husband likes pizza with seafood and I like Shrimp Rossini. Planning to coming back as soon as we can!

• Visited July 2013

Florida, United States
“hmm pizza and other”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

ordered reg pizza with eggplant and chicken...so good. enough for 2 meals. The 2nd day was even better.
My daughter had chicken damani(sp) she said it was the best she had ever had. Been a long time since a Bertucci, we really missed it.

• Visited July 2013
Florida
“Best Pizza Ever”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Anyone on the East Coast know the great flavor of a Bertucci's pizza. I was reminded of this recently when I ordered my very favorite .... Bela Shrimp Venezia. You have to request it because they recently removed it from the menu, but many people remember and request it anyway. Its thin to medium crust from their famous brick oven, loaded with shrimp, and creamy white sauce. You won't regret trying this, and will come back for more. We did, and it tasted even better than we remembered.

• Visited May 2013
Lewes, Delaware
“We love Bertucci's”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

My wife and I go to Bertucci's whenever we are near one. Unfortunately, there is no Bertucci's in Cape May county where we live. Recently we stayed overnight in Mt. Laurel, NJ and visited the Bertucci's in Marlton. Like all the others, it was very good. I tried the new Grilled Shrimp with Tomato and Leek Risotto. It was very good. My wife had a pasta, our companions had a chicken dish, and a small pizza. Everyone was pleased with their choice.

Our server was a very personable college student who did her job very well.

• Visited May 2013
Voorhees, New Jersey, United States
“Italian feast”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I usually go for lunch, however dinner is good too. I never have to wait to be seated, the salads are fresh and the bread is baked throughout the day, I enjoy the staff and atmosphere.

Visited March 2013