“I like the one in Moorestown better”
Review of Bertucci's

Bertucci's
Ranked #52 of 120 Restaurants in Marlton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Bertucci's is a nice restraunt but I prefer the one in Moorestown. I don't know why! While I give this 3 stars I would give the Moorestown site 4 stars

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Second time around, hubby and I were like "...Oh."

I prefer Mirabella or Tarantella. (You know, I say that - I've only actually been to Tarantella once, but everyone I know talks about how delicious it is. I don't even remember if I liked it or not. Hmm!)

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I love Bettucci's pizza. Dinner rolls with olive oil is a great way to start!

Reviewed November 18, 2011

Brick oven dishes, pizza, and desserts add to the extensive menu. A warm welcome began the dining experience. There are so many choices that we will return to try other dishes. There are even special deals and you can order online at bertuccis.com.

Reviewed August 1, 2011

First time ever at a Bertucci's. Wanted to take my partner out for lunch on her lunch hour. We sat down the waiter took our order right away, but it took almost 20 minutes for our food to arrive. The place wasn't that crowded and all we ordered was two salads. Our food came, it wasn't at all worth the price. Could have had a better salad at Whole Foods with better service down the street. The server came back within two minutes of us receiving our food and then never came back, it would have been nice to get another glass of ice tea but it was time to get the check and head her back to work. First impression is my last.