“Will not come back”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Went for dinner the other night and things started ok, we have been here before and didn't have a problem the first time, our food was actually very good. This time though, things could not have been worse - our pastrami on our sandwich was black, grey, brown and pink - who in the world would let that leave a kitchen? Totally disgusting. The manager tried to help and the waiter was very good but he was no match for the stuff that the kitchen was sending out.

There are newer reviews for Marlton Diner

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Hard to make a mistake with breakfast but I'm pretty unforgiving at breakfast. I always order three eggs over with bacon potatoes and toast. Not inexpensive at $8:50 but cooked to perfection and quick and friendly service. The potatoes are real and browned to perfection. The bacon is sometimes a little crisp for my taste but still well within limits of taste. I may go back in the morning.

Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

This diner used to be amazing-- its gone down hill! Expensive, basic not worth the price foods, slow service. Its ashame, this place was good, but now I walked in a month ago and we left! Mozz sticks where like $9!!!

1  Thank Hgtravl
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This used to be the location of the old Denny’s from Years ago. Its located right next to Pepboys, which is great if your waiting for work to be done on your car. I’ve eaten here many times for Breakfast Lunch and Dinner and I have never had a bad meal or experience.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I was driving home and needed a quick sandwich. Saw this dinner, pulled in and was seated quickly. Waited on promptly. Had sandwich which was perfect. Looks like great menu, beats fast food. Would recommend and return.

Been to Marlton Diner? Share your experiences!