“Very Good Lunch”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Atco, New Jersey
“Very Good Lunch”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I got half sandwich and soup for lunch. It was really good and the soup was the best part. I will go back for the soup and at other times also. Good Food.

• Visited March 2013

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Great breakfast--friendly staff”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

My husband, 2 kids (age 14 and 10) and I had breakfast here on a Sunday morning. Despite the early hour, it was pretty crowded: always a good sign. We were seated immediately and a friendly waitress was at the table within a minute offering coffee and drinks. My kids ordered pancakes which were just enormous and done just right. I had a florentine omelet that was also huge but light and filled with spinach and mushrooms that were canned, but of a good quality. We usually don't eat in diners as we live in an area that is filled with amazing restaurants, but don't often go for breakfast. Marlton Diner has great diner quality food and is priced right. The coffee is terrific which, of course, is a must for a diner!

• Visited March 2013
“Great place for a quick bite.”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This place is just what a diner should be... A good variety of food for a great price and huge portions, round the clock. The waitresses are quick, clean, and friendly, and service is consistently good if not great.

“Great 24 hour diner. Good food Friendly staff”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

This place is my late night and breakfast staple. Fun staff and good service, and consistently good food. Portions are huge for a good price and it is always clean and pleasant inside. Strawberry banana pancakes to die for and a great dessert selection, plus a good variety of everything else...

“Great diner, my new go to!!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I went there for my first time last month and I loved it. Anna was a great and happy server, the owner was accommodating and sweet.

Been to Marlton Diner? Share your experiences!