“Best Chinese in Marlton”

Joe's Peking Duck House
Ranked #10 of 139 Restaurants in Marlton
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the place to get Chinese food in Marlton. Either dim sum or takeout, this place is great. We've eaten in a number of times as well. Staff is very friendly. Food is delicious. Best thing is the wonton noodle soup. Only negative is that is cash only.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

We were very pleasantly surprised with the scope of the menu and the food was really great! Not too expensive and very well prepared, our food was terrific! We can't wait to return!

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I took my mom here last night as she loves good Chinese but doesn’t get a chance to go out often. Had always heard good thing about Joes but never went.

Joe’s is known for their Peking Duck but they have a large menu with choices other than duck. We ordered and shared items we usually get at our favorite Chinese restaurant in Philadelphia; salt baked squid, eggplant in garlic sauce, duck with green vegetable (baby bok choi and roast pork noodle soup.

Everything was fantastic. My mom said it was one of the best meals of any kind she had in a long time. My wife and I agreed. The squid was tender with a slight crunch from the salt. The eggplant soft and cooked absolutely perfect. Same with the duck. The soup broth was flavorful, the noodles were the right consistency, not too soft and not too hard and the pork was superb.

All I can say is this is the best Chinese cuisine in South Jersey. Beats the other restaurants in the area by a long shot.

Service was prompt and polite. Total for the three of us was $60 including tax! And we had leftovers.

Just know they don’t accept credit cards. Good thing we had cash because we didn’t know this until we went to pay the check.

Eat at Joe’s. You’ll love it.

1  Thank dfgdave
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Super good food, prices are low moderate, service is attentive. I've had meals here for over 35 years. Place is small and noisy at times. Always consistent food preparation.

Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

It's the real deal for Asian food. I would highly recommend it. Alot of regulars. So you know it's good