“I love the chinese food here...”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #9 of 120 Restaurants in Marlton
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I cannot tell a lie. Chinese food is my least favorite. However every one and a while I dine at P.F. Chang's and I am never disappointed. I love the Vietnamese crab salad, chillean sea bass and northern style spare ribs... the entire meal was delightful.

My waiter Zach was great and his style of service was so appropriate. Everything he did was right on time.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

The food & service are always good. The noise level is always loud.
I rated it average since it is a typical PF Changs. You know what you are going to get & it has always been tasty. It is kid friendly which is nice & I think the cost is reasonable. Great Happy Hour.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

The food is always great here as we'll as the service. Try the Mahi special if it is on that day it's awesome

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Servers explain the menu well and mix the spices well to add to your entree. Lettuce wraps are a great starter. Mongolian beef is tops.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Love the food and the waitress was very pleasant. Can't wait to go back for more food and drink!!! Love the lettuce wraps!!