“Not the same Champps”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We have been to Champps many times before and I can tell you something has changed. We ordered the Chicken Quesidias as an appetizer and that was the only thing that was not awful!! My French dip was served on a stale hot dog roll. The buffalo chicken sandwich was cold as were the waffle chips on both of our plates. The Jack Lemonade (Lynchburg Lemonade) cocktail was served in an Old fashioned glass and was mainly ice. We will not be returning!!

Reviewed May 4, 2014

This is my brothers favorite lunch spot. Each visit we enjoy a meal. Don't understand negative comments One of few places that know how to prepare and serve fresh veggies. The burgers were tasty. Comments about the service are really confusing. The service has consistently been responsive, timely and friendly.

1  Thank tedhaynes
Reviewed March 29, 2014

More choices and good food. Grear place to watch the games and have drinks with friends and family. It is a happy lively place that keeps people coming back.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I used to enjoy Champps ,until their recent menu changes ,eliminated two of my reasons to dine here. Removed from the menu were the Bruchetta Salad and Chicken Salad Sandwich. Most of their new menu offerings do not meet my dietary restrictions. Others have also expressed dislike for the changes.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Great for friends to meet for a couple drinks or have dinner. With more than 50 beers on tap, it's a great place for beer enthusiasts!