“Great local Chinese restaurant”
Review of King's Palace

King's Palace
Ranked #18 of 139 Restaurants in Marlton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 1, 2018

This is a great neighborhood Chinese restaurant. Although it is in a large strip mall, the interior decor is pleasant and inviting. There is a large selection of items on the menu, including many dinner entrees which are available in an optional smaller portion, if you don’t enjoy leftovers the next day. The staff are very friendly and helpful with selection suggestions. Many of the entrees may seem similar, so ask about which vegetables come with a particular selection —this is often a deciding factor for us. Although some selections are marked as ‘spicy’, we haven’t found any yet that we would consider overly spicy for the average diner.

Dinner combo platters are the best value since you get a soup, egg/spring roll, and no extra charge for brown rice.

If you are local, look for their ad in that mailer pack of coupons you get. Good for 10% off and reusable!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

I was staying nearby and wanted good Chinese food. I live in Florida but grew up in NY. I miss good Chinese and pizza. After a little research I decided on Kings Palace. I ordered an Egg Foo Yung dinner combo and a small lo mein. It was ready in the time they quoted on the phone so we were already off to a good start. My bag already had duck sauce, soy sauce and the good hot mustard in it. Still good. The dinner combo came with soup, egg roll, fried rice and a small container of marinated cabbage and carrots that were delicious. There were also delicious crunchy noodles (still warm) in the bag as well. Next I got to actually eating this plethora of items. It was delicious!!! I was so happy and the lo mein may have been one of the better ones I remember having. I'd recommend this place and will eat there again if I'm in the area.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 22, 2017

This place never fails to deliver good basic Chinese food. They always get special orders correct. We've been going here for over a decade!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 22, 2017

After hearing for years how good this was, and still in search of great Chinese, we tried here. Very average, not bad, but nothing to write home about. I really love Elena Wu, but it is a little far for take out for me, so the search goes on...

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank eastcoastfoodie55
Reviewed October 17, 2016

We were staying nearby and decided we wanted Chinese food. We saw this restaurant on Trip Advisor and drove by it so we knew where it was. As our hotel room was a suite with a full kitchen we decided to eat in and accompany the meal with one of many bottles of red wine that we had brought along.
When I called the lady put me on hold for a while and I thought that we may have a problem. Eventually a man picked up the phone, apologized for the delay and took my order. I picked it up and brought it back to the room (the restaurant is quite small, but was busy, which is always a good sign). The food was fabulous! I ordered two Hot & Sour soups, some of the best we have ever had. Also we shared a Special Lo Mien and a Chicken Fried Rice which were equally as good. In fact we could not finish them there was so much, and all for less than $20, what a deal!
Needless to say this restaurant will be on our list the next time we are in the area.

Date of visit: September 2016

Been to King's Palace? Share your experiences!