“After dinner delight!”

Redstone American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Redstone American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 113 Restaurants in Marlton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“After dinner delight!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

On a Saturday night if you want a lovely place to sit and talk with your loved one, this place is the place - at least until it gets too cold outside! The outside bar is the bomb! Oh sugar plums - I'[m showing my age! Well, it is - by George!

The outside restaurant has this luscious atmosphere. All with the spectacular view of the water fountain and the lovely arrangement of the Promenade shops. We always meet the very best people there. It is fun to have a glass of Ghost Pines Cabernet and share a story or two.

BTW - our favorite waiter is no other than the very best, Will! :) Cheers,Will!

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Disappointment”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We had eaten here before and enjoyed our meal, so we were disappointed tonight by the inattentive service and calibre of the food. As has been described by several other reviewers, the prime rib sandwich was anything but prime. We had inquired whether it could be ordered by degree of doneness and placed orders for medium only to receive dry, overcooked meat. I had asked for the horseradish mayo to be served on the side and it arrived on the bread as well as in a side dish. My sandwich was returned and the one that replaced it was worse than the first one and arrived without any horseradish (which when it eventually was served tasted more mayo than horseradish). The meat did not taste freshly cooked, and the congealed cheese tasted like plastic. I had asked if I could order vegetable instead of French fries and was told that was okay; however, the server failed to advise me that there would be a $2 surcharge which was on the bill (not worth it for the small portion size). By the time my replaement arrived, my dining companion was almost finished eating. The server seemed oblivious to our needs. The setting and decor of the restaurant are upscale and pleasant tho the sound level can become high. Drinks and desserts seemed overpriced.

1 Thank la2nj
Voorhees, New Jersey
“Overpriced, mediocre food - albeit in a pretty setting”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I ate her on a Thursday night for dinner. The restaurant itself is very pretty on the inside, and the central bar area, and outside bar, are attractive and would be a fun place to have a drink.

Past these asthetics, however, this place always seems to disappoint. I ordered their "Signature Prime Dip" sandwich, and asked for vegetables on the side instead of either fries, coleslaw, mashed potatoes or baked beans. I was told there would be a $2 upcharge for the veggies, which was annoying enough until they brought out three sad looking pieces of broccoli. The sandwich itself was dry, barely containing any meat or other substances. A huge disappointment.

The rest of the meals at the table could be described similarly - mediocre, at best. The prices, however, are as if you're at a fine dining restaurant experience instead of a small chain restaurant. And the service was just ok - our waitress was fine, not overly friendly or engaging.

Given the other choices even in the same complex - PF Changs and Brio - I'd steer very far away from Redstone.

1 Thank SJEK
Medford, New Jersey
“Our customers are ourselves”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My wife and I went to Redstone in Marlton at 4:00PM on a weekday. The restaurant was half full. We were seated next to a family with several small children. We both love children, however, we were out for a quiet dinner and asked to be seated at any of 6 to 8 open booths 10 feet away and were told that she would have to check with the main hostess "if that was OK."

Who are they trying to accommodate, the customer or themselves??

A similar thing occurred to us at Redstojne previously, when we were seated and after deciding our our dinner selection, there was no waiter/waitress available for our table but there were others standing around for other tables. We were told our waiter would be with us in a minute.

I guess their waiters/waitresses are to be accommodated not the customer.

We have decided to help them out by not going to Redstone.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank MrSands2422
Shamong, New Jersey
“Romantic location”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This was an excellent restaurant. Great view with really good food. The calamari, the rotisserie chicken, the drinks, it was all well above average. Looking forward to going back.

• Visited July 2013