“Warm, cozy, scrumptious.”

Redstone American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Redstone American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 116 Restaurants in Marlton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Perfect place to relax and eat some good old American grill food. I suggest requesting to sit at a booth in the bar area on the right side for the view. You will see a rustic fire churning and roasting your chicken or turkey, and you have a view of the cooks busilly preparing your meal. Fabulous bar, staff atmosphere, and most of all, food. Reccommend: Buffalo Shrimp and Strawberry Martini

There are newer reviews for Redstone American Grill

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The good: excellent service; tasty food; very nice atmosphere; possibly the best buffalo shrimp.
The bad: pricey; buffalo shrimp is too much; packed every time we've been there; can get quite loud; apps in general are okay but not up to par with their competition based on their sampler

Reviewed November 1, 2012

My husband and I stopped by the Redstone late one night this past summer for drinks and dessert and what a pleasant surprise. As we approached we immediately noticed a bar and bonfires on the side patio surrounded by groups of friends enjoying the evening. As we entered the building I noted how beautiful the interior was. The rooms were bathed in a golden light. We sat in what appeared to be a raised boxcar type booth for two. Very cozy atmosphere. We ordered basic wine to sip on while we chatted and unwound. I then ordered carrot cake and my husband had the warm chocolate chip cookie sundae. Baby, let me tell you! They were both to die for! Yes, I did taste his! When the waitress sat our deserts on the table I thought she made a mistake and brought out double orders! They were huge and I was delighted! I don't usually like anyone's carrot cake but my own but this was freaking delicious and the homemade frosting was to die for! The smell of chocolate from my husbands warm cookie permeated our space. I took 2/3 of my cake home but I HAD TO help my hubby eat his dessert BECAUSE it was topped with vanilla ice cream and it would become soggy if we let it sit too long. We don't want to be wasteful! We washed it all down with nice hot cups of coffee. We were content...and stuffed...and loving every minute of it! Our drinks were about $10, deserts were $9. A little pricy but so worth it. Run, don't walk, to Redstone American Grill in Marlton, NJ!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Whenever my family has a special occasion we always come to Red Stone because the service is amazing and the food is beyond words. We go there for birthday's, anniversary's, graduation, or even just because we want an amazing dinner. Strongly recommend!

Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

Upon arriving we were seated immediately because I made reservations. Our server was Daryl who was a great waiter. I had the Signature Filet & my wife had the NY Strip. Both meals were cooked to perfection. My glass of wine was great too. This was our 5th visit there and was amazing as always. Thank you for making our 13th Anniversary an enjoyable one. I can't wait to come back. And be sure to try the Tortilla soup. Mmmm. Cheers.