“A Marlton Gem!”

Redstone American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Redstone American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 119 Restaurants in Marlton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed November 1, 2012

My husband and I stopped by the Redstone late one night this past summer for drinks and dessert and what a pleasant surprise. As we approached we immediately noticed a bar and bonfires on the side patio surrounded by groups of friends enjoying the evening. As we entered the building I noted how beautiful the interior was. The rooms were bathed in a golden light. We sat in what appeared to be a raised boxcar type booth for two. Very cozy atmosphere. We ordered basic wine to sip on while we chatted and unwound. I then ordered carrot cake and my husband had the warm chocolate chip cookie sundae. Baby, let me tell you! They were both to die for! Yes, I did taste his! When the waitress sat our deserts on the table I thought she made a mistake and brought out double orders! They were huge and I was delighted! I don't usually like anyone's carrot cake but my own but this was freaking delicious and the homemade frosting was to die for! The smell of chocolate from my husbands warm cookie permeated our space. I took 2/3 of my cake home but I HAD TO help my hubby eat his dessert BECAUSE it was topped with vanilla ice cream and it would become soggy if we let it sit too long. We don't want to be wasteful! We washed it all down with nice hot cups of coffee. We were content...and stuffed...and loving every minute of it! Our drinks were about $10, deserts were $9. A little pricy but so worth it. Run, don't walk, to Redstone American Grill in Marlton, NJ!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Whenever my family has a special occasion we always come to Red Stone because the service is amazing and the food is beyond words. We go there for birthday's, anniversary's, graduation, or even just because we want an amazing dinner. Strongly recommend!

Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

Upon arriving we were seated immediately because I made reservations. Our server was Daryl who was a great waiter. I had the Signature Filet & my wife had the NY Strip. Both meals were cooked to perfection. My glass of wine was great too. This was our 5th visit there and was amazing as always. Thank you for making our 13th Anniversary an enjoyable one. I can't wait to come back. And be sure to try the Tortilla soup. Mmmm. Cheers.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

I love Redstone!! Redstone is always consistent with great service and terrific food. Redstone offers flatbreads, salads, soups and sandwiches for lunch and has an impressive menu for dinner. While the ribs and chicken are Redstone's speciality, their burgers are the best around. I'd recommend skipping the pasta selection. Save room for dessert. All of Redstone's desserts are fabulous!! Redstone offers a full service bar and outdoor seating. Brunch is served on the weekends. Redstone is usually crowded especially on the weekends so be prepared to wait for a table.

Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

I've been to Redstone about 40 times (sadly) since it opened so I'd like it think I can give a fair review. This is my go-to place to bring guests or for whenever I want a damn good meal. I always love my food - be it brunch, lunch, dinner or sometimes even just dessert. They also have pretty good sides.
The ambience is lovely, especially the outdoor bar/dining area which has bonfires and overhead heaters when it's chilly. The bar inside te restaurant is always wayyyy too packed for me but it's definitely the "cool" place to go in town.
Occasionally the service is not so good, but sometimes it's excellent so that's the only area I wish was more consistent. Also, the wait times on weekends are atrocious so come early or late for dinner or make a reservation!
Some of my favorite items are the rottisserie chicken (the lunch sandwich is great too), steak salad, asparagus, Mac & cheese, garlic mash potatoes, burgers, flat breads, warm cookie dessert and OF COURSE the godly key lime pie -- the best key lime pie on earth (trust me, I've done my due diligence).
Redstone never fails me!