“Marlboro Diner”
Review of Marlboro Diner

Marlboro Diner
Ranked #22 of 56 Restaurants in Marlboro
Reviewed November 13, 2018

Typical diner. Large menu with everything on it. There's nothing special about it & there's no reason to return unless you're in the neighborhood

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 14, 2018

We have gone to the Marlboro Diner on many occasions. Every time the food is fantastic and so are all of the Employees. We have never been disappointed. This Saturday night we took our 12 year old Granddaughter and she said "Grandma I think this diner just became my #1". Portions are generious and the specials are fantastic also.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 30, 2018

This place has been around for a very long time. It has typical diner food but it was great. The service was very friendly. They even gave extra chocolate chips on my chocolate chip pancakes without asking. It was nice of them to do that. I go to IHOP more but I should probably go here more too even though IHOP is the best at pancakes. I won’t overlook IHOP and that’s for sure but Marlboro Diner is very good. However, try to be aware of that dirty Marlboro Motor Lodge next door!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed July 22, 2018

I stopped by for breakfast with my friend. They were busy but we were seated quickly. The waitress was attentive even though she was extremely busy. Our food took a little time but was fresh and hot when it came out. We were able to eat without being rushed and enjoyed our meal there.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

My wife stopped here for a quick lunch. The service was great and fast. Our waitress was absolutely fantastic and friendly. I will be planning future visits.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Marlboro Diner? Share your experiences!