“I CANNOT get enough of this place!”

Steve & Cookie's By The Bay
Reserve with OpenTable
Steve & Cookie's By The Bay is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in Margate City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Monroe & Amherst
Description: Steve & Cookie's, located near the bay in Margate, New Jersey, offers the best of steaks & fresh seafood in a warm atmosphere with live Jazz 7 nights a week. Using the freshest of local and sustainable produce, all meats on the menu are humanely raised without hormones or antibiotics.
Reviewed December 19, 2013

This is absolutely my favorite restaurant! I have always been big on going out to eat and trying different restaurants. It's not easy for me to pick a favorite overall but I must say, this is it! The location is great, right on the bay. You can reserve early and request to sit with a view. However, anywhere you sit is enjoyable. The restaurant is immaculately clean at all times. It's warm and beachy rustic. I've never had a bad meal here, nor have the many guests we've brought with us. I highly recommend the stuffed pork chops. TO DIE FOR!!!! I also love their Caesar salad and my husband is in love with their Lobster Mac & Cheese. He's ordered several of their fish dishes and said every one is delicious and very fresh. If there's an item that's on the menu but the owner feel that one ingredient is not as fresh as it could be.....it's off the menu for that night. I love that! Their standards are high and it shows. The staff is always friendly, fast and knowledgeable. There's a bar on site and it's always stocked well. Many times there's a piano player too that adds to the charm. One hint * YOU MUST MAKE RESERVATIONS! Even in the off season, we make reservations. It is popular with the locals here!!!

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Becoming a Birthday /Christmas tradition. And we have never been let down. Wonderful menus, great food, great service no matter how crowded, Christmas decor contemporary. Cookie visits each table. We mentioned that this year was a special birthday and Cookie comped us without us even asking. Great place

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Always a wholesome meal made with the freshest ingredients.Rustic and warm atmosphere. Wonderful Staff! Cookie is a gracious host who makes a point of attending to her customers!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

never a bad meal!! Great atmosphere to boot. you can always count on the food being great and knowing you're at a fun place

Reviewed October 22, 2013

1st ate during AC Restaurant Week. So good we've returned several times. Stuffed Pork Chops 2 die 4!