“Fantastic”
Review of Tomatoes

Tomatoes
Reserve with OpenTable
Tomatoes is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 46 Restaurants in Margate City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Washington Avenue
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Food is excellent. Generous portions with fantastic presentation. The service is impeccable and the atmosphere is energetic and fun. I love the staff and I love how clean the restaurant is. Recommend to anyone.

1  Thank yoyoyomap A

Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Just had dinner at Tomatoes. It was very quiet with few patrons. Atmosphere was nice with soft music playing. We started with calamari which was delicious followed by corn and crab soup. I have to say the soup could have been warmer and the crabmeat was not fresh. The bread that was brought to the table was not warm which was disappointing! I had pasta with crab meat nothing special about this dish like mentioned earlier crabmeat not fresh. Spouse had euro chicken which he said was great. We finished the meal off with peanut butter pie; this was really good. Not sure if we'd go back again!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The restaurant was very nice, the service was great, the food was good, but the prices were too high!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Another Saturday night at the shore shoulder season. We dined with friends, the wait staff served our entrees prior to serving our salads. Assured that new entrees would be prepared but reserved the warmed entrees presented one course early. They tasted alright, but a bit disappointed for the price. The sushi we ordered was rather unremarkable, fish entrees were excellent. I think this is a fine restaurant, with the "scene" as their primary direction backed up by a solid menu.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Came over from Ocean City, which was a quick, easy drive. We knew we'd found a hot spot as the bar was hopping. We sat in the lovely dining room. Service was excellent. I was thrilled to find a lobster corn chowder that did not have milk or cream in the base. It was fabulous. I was also really pleased with my encrusted tuna entree. My husband had the cheese platter and duck. He raved about both.