“5 Star meal and service.”

Ventura's Greenhouse Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 46 Restaurants in Margate City
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here before and never reviewed this place. Tonight i had eaten downstairs and the bar. The clam strips were awesome ..lightly breaded and a thick piece of clam. Pizza was just as good. the salad was so large that i could not finish it. Maria are waitress was go good I had to way over tip her....she was so on the ball with us and the place was packed.

Jerry ehrlich from the Great City of Philadelphia

1  Thank Jerry E

Reviewed April 3, 2013

This is a bar downstairs but a really nice restaurant upstairs. Food is fantastic from the long hots and roasted garlic that they start you with to the desserts. My husband loves the veal dishes and I can't decide which pasta I like best. Order a side of broccoli rabe you won't be disappointed.
Right now they have a Thursday night special, appetizer, soup, salad, entre and desert for $25 try it before the season when you may not even get a table

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We have lived in the area for a few years now and have always had a great meal in the downstairs bar area. It is very casual, sometimes loud with locals enjoying the surround bar with the tables around it, but worth putting up with that as the food and service are consistently good. If you like clams or mussels, they have scrumptious appitizers and pasta combinations which are to die for. Their pizza with many additions is another signature dish to try. If you want a more formal atmosphere try the upstairs dining.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Just moved to the area and we love this place. Food is good with a good atmosphere. We ate downstairs which has all the locals. Service has been excellent. Can't wait for summer to experience the outside dining. We will be back and will bring friends when we want to entertain. Give it a try if you are looking for a nice relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

My husband and I eat at the Greenhouse Dining Room one a week. It's our favorite place to have a wonderful dinner surrounded by the regulars... many of whom are now friends. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. The food is great. The atmosphere is warm and inviting.

I'd recommend it to all... if formal dining is not what you are looking for... just downstairs from the restaurant is casual dining fare... The Cafe. One of my favorites... the pizza. The mussels are wonderful too.

In the summer... it get's a bit crazy here because along with the Restaurant and the Cafe tow more dining fares open up at this beachfront location... A covered Deck for dining and cocktails and the Tiki Deck with a different menu, palm trees, and beachfront view.

Have I enticed you to visit Margate City yet? If not... the Greenhouse is just next door to a locale curiosity... she's call Lucy the Elephant... check her out too.