“dont bother”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2012

This is mediocre food at best. Have eaten food from here at fundraisers and was disappointed each time.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

food was soooo good & service was exceptional would go there again

Reviewed January 12, 2011

I thought that my dad gave me a gift card for Carrabba so I took my family out for dinner. That was my first time visiting and the service was EXCEPTIONAL! Normally when you have to wait 20 mins or more you way your options and end up leaving but Carrabba does something i have never experience they give you FREE apetizers that were AWESOME! After being seated and ordering dinner i realize that the gift card was for another restaurant but once i had taste that shrimp scampi I DID NOT CARE...that food was sooo good i did not care about having to pay cash because it was worth it. I WILL TELL EVERYBODY AND WILL BE RETURNING THIS WEEKEND IF IT DOES NOT SNOW! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND DELICIOUS FOOD! GO SHRIMP SCAMPI! UMMMMMMMMM UMMMMMMMMMM GOOOOOOODDDDDD!

Reviewed February 3, 2010

This restaurant has really gone downhill in the areas of service and the food. We called for advanced seating and our party of five still had to wait for over 40 minutes for a table. Please note that they weren't even packed that Sunday. When we were finally seated, it took forever for a server to take our orders. The food finally arrived. What a disappointment! The lasagna was tasteless and the salad they served with it wasn't much better. It was not an off night for them. I went a few months prior to my last visit and had the same horrendous experience. I will never return and have told everyone I know. Do yourself a huge favor. Skip this place.

1  Thank travlingalNJ