See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 14, 2018

Do not stay here unless you pack your own dishes, utensils, silverware. They trick guests into purchasing dishes with a spatula for $30 or buying a coffee maker. Fancy granite counter with stove top and empty cupboards.Very wide microwave. Huge fridge than takes up space of the room but no closet. No pots to cook with!. There is a sign in the room offering coffee at reception and on their website but they do not even have disposable cups to make a drink when you bring your own coffee. Save the money and go to a real extended stay type property. It is not the size of a studio and smaller than a hotel room. Stay away!.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Room was dirty, but no bugs. Floor wasn’t clean (loose change on the floor when we first came in), drawers had droppings in them (or something see pic). We slept on top of covers both nights; bedding was gross, had dirt and hair in it. Toilet and bathroom was dirty (literally). Looked like they made the bed (without new bedding) and changed the towels and emptied the trash before we got there. No extras included at all (soap, cups, washcloths etc.). Elevator was reallly gross.
Also very grungy and a weird smell through out property.

When we were leaving we saw cleaning cart... no bedding or anything on it so I guess that shows something.

Check in is not 24 hours. Must be there before at least 11.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Heather T
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Big and modern building on three floor, nice room, good beds and bath. Difficult to find from the highway for the lack of signs, prices quite high (it's not Philadelphia!), no ice machine, reception cozy but slow, 50$ deposit required. The area is full of other inns.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
CRS-Phila-MapleShade, Manager at HomeTowne Studios Philadelphia - Maple Shade, NJ by RedRoof, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that overall your experience was positive. I am disappointed to hear that our directional signs for the hotel we are working on that issue. Thank you and look forward to seeing you soon

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

The lady at the front desk was rude and unfriendly .Never come back and recommend anyone.hotel is very poor managed and should not even in the business.the staff was talking rude and did not respect the customer .

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank duy d
CRS-Phila-MapleShade, Manager at HomeTowne Studios Philadelphia - Maple Shade, NJ by RedRoof, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

I do apologize for the staff rudeness and will address with the team, I appreciate you informing us of the matter. Again thank you for the review.

Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

One of the worst experiences ever. I didn’t feel safe there. The sheets were stained. Some electrical outlets didn’t work. The bed was uncomfortable. There was a guy picking though trash looking for food outside my room. And a bunch of people that looked like they were in a gang congregated in the parking lot playing very loud music all night long. I got almost no sleep and after only one night I checked out and went elsewhere. The best part is, the hotel refused to refund me my 3 unused nights and Expedia wouldn’t do anything about it either. So I was out over $250 for the wonderful night is this screwed up hell. Thanks Expedia. You should remove this hotel as an option to stay.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Brad P
CRS-Phila-MapleShade, General Manager at HomeTowne Studios Philadelphia - Maple Shade, NJ by RedRoof, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. All your comments are essential to educating our staff about good and bad service. We will ensure your feedback us shared with all staff members. Furthermore, I will personally oversee that all your other complaints are addressed and everything will be in order on your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back.