“Dinner after a travel day”

Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lenola Road
Description: New American cuisine prepared in a scratch kitchen, paired with an on-site brewery producing fresh, award-winning beers, all in a friendly, comfortable atmosphere. Happy Hour specials available Monday-Friday from 4pm-6pm. Reservations are accepted for lunch and dinner, seven days a week.
Reviewed September 19, 2018

We had just gotten into town and were looking for a place to eat dinner when I found this place. THe menu looked like it had a nice variety of things for the family so we made our way there. We were seated right away and placed our drink order. The beer was so good (it was made fresh directly on sight as was the food). Our food later came out and i wasn't as impressed with the food but it was decent. We had a great time here as did our kids.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

The hummus is made from scratch and served warm. It is the MOST delicious hummus I have ever eaten! although it is an app for sharing, I can eat it all myself.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

We eat here every now and then, for the great food, friendly servers, and location. I usually get the classic burger. I always opt for the homemade chips over fries, not just here but anywhere I go. They are really good here. I learned over the years not to get an appetizer with my meal because it always ends up being too much food. This last time my girlfriend got the Santa Fe turkey burger, but the burger itself was extremely salty, as she had me taste it. We told our waitress, and immediately the manager came over and apologized profusely. He comped her meal and asked if she wanted another meal, complimentary of Iron Hill, but she declined. Like I said, service, food, spaciousness, and locality all contribute to eating here every now and then. Definitely recommended.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 26, 2018

We visited Iron Hill tonight for the first time in a while. Very pleased! Three of us had the pulled pork sandwich, which was terrific. Another had the crab cake sandwich, and reported that it was mostly crab, with very little filler. The last person had a personal pizza, and was very pleased. The house-made potato chips were crisp, with just the right amount of salt. The Philly cheesesteak egg rolls were terrific! And service was friendly and prompt, without being hovering.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

they have private parking.

the place has a great decor and super cool vibe, the staff is friendly and super good at hospitality and service, they have an amazing sense of urgency to take care of the tables on the timely matter.

- PINA COLADA- I had one of those here and I was not super impressed, it was ok but nothing super special still an ok choice.

- HAM AND CHEESE CROQUETTE- I got this as the special appetizer they offered, I must say the size was pretty good for an appetizer, you can easily share this with a couple of friends, when I started to eat it I noticed that the cheese was no where to be found really, there was a lot of mash potatoes inside and to much meat, it was a bit of a let down I must say.

- PENNA A LA VODKA WITH BRISKET - I was super excited when I ordered this plate. however when it arrived it was pretty disappointing from the get go, the vodka sauce did not have the traditional pink look and instead it looked pale and sad, as I started to eat it I noticed that the meal was so salty! I could not eat it at all. I tried not to say anything but it was very salty, I had my friends try so I made sure I was not the picky one but they confirmed the same saltiness was there.

I had to be that person and ask the waitress to bring the plate back, it was too much for me to endure.

they were nice about it and even the manager came by to ask if I would like anything else, but at that point I was so full of the pointless mash potatoes appetizer that I didn't have the heart to venture on another entree....

I think that my friends liked their dishes so at this experience I will say that probably I was just unlucky, sadly I will probably not come back here to risk another bad experience but I would say if you wanna go there let me know what you think of the meal you experience, I am sure they probably have other meals that may be amazing.

Date of visit: July 2018