“SMOKEeeeeeee”

The Grub Hut
Ranked #1 of 33 Restaurants in Manville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed January 29, 2013

First visit , after. Along search for a Smoke BBQ joint in NJ I was impressed by the amount of smoke, the spare ribs were smokeeee good the Brisket was cheweeee and dry the. Flan was realy good the Tre leche cake was Ok. I will go back to Grub Hut again and try the Mexican Menu. And the Ribs again

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Small joint in a small town. If you have any doubts about dining here, roll down your window and do a slow drive by. The aroma will pull you in. Some nights, parking may be difficult so arrive a little early. BYOB if you want. Menu is great. Prices are fair. Food is awesome. WARNING: You may leave here smelling a little smokey! Not in a bad way of course. Have dined here twice. I have been begged to take my friend back here.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I actually have not been to this place, but I have a friend who goes there often and loves the people there, the food and the music. She has a wonderful time when she goes alone or with friends.

Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

My family has been going here since they first open. They even went through a slight name change since that time. The value and quality is excellent. While we have had most of the items on their menu, I enjoy their combo platters... The brisket and thin sliced turkey is amazing.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

From the outside, it does not look appealing. However, don’t judge a book by its cover. Once inside, you will find exceptional bbq. I have returned many times. It’s small, so go early. Parking is difficult. For a group of 8 I made reservations.