“great sunday brunch”

Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Mantua
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I love coming here for brunch. My girlfriend practically begs me to take her but I don't need much convincing. It includes coffee and has eggs Bacon fresh waffles with an array of toppings, scrapple french toast, etc. They also have omelettes made to order...the food is always consistently delicious

1  Thank Eric D

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have worked in this area for almost 13 years and have eaten at the Telford Inn countless times. The food can be very good but it also can be very sub par. I usually get the Cesar Salad with Salmon. It is rarely the same twice, sometimes it is awesome the next time not good at all. Overall I still go there once every two weeks and hope for the best.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We do enjoy the prime rib sandwich. But the menu needs a total over-haul. We used to take guests there for a get-together, but the limited chicken &, beef selections has gotten disappointing!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I grew up in Mantua. I have lived away for all of my adult live. Whenever I go home this is the place I enjoy most for beer and bar food. Whatever they are serving at the bar is great for lunch or dinner. The food is very good, the staff is friendly and efficient, and the crowd is friendly and conversational. When pacing through this area stop here. The locals already know how good it is.

1  Thank BigBoyWorldDada
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We have been dining at the Telford Inn for over a decade now and this review is long overdue. We love the Teleford Inn in addition, they are family owned and operated! We love the service here. They always serve an awesome Sunday brunch, we always get the Eggs Benedict added to our meal. We have also dined here for lunch, dinner and a late night appetizers. Excellent! They keep things fresh! The food choice! They have Great Beers on tap as well! They seem to change their menu during the year so I am always excited to see what is new. We LOVE Cindy and Carissa!!! The service level they provide is superb! BRAVO! I wish it was Sunday and I was going to their brunch now!

1  Thank RedStripeRocco

Been to Telford Inn? Share your experiences!