“Great local spot (in the summer the line looks long but it goes fast!)”
Review of Dippy's Ice Cream

Dippy's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Mantua
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We live only a few mile from this local charm! The selection is great, the service is quick (even though from afar the line may seem long), and the serving sizes are huge! I recommend this local hotspot in the summer and even in the winter too. I was pregnant the year they decided to stay open until the first snowfall (that season it worked to my benefit). try them~

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Awesome ice cream was taken there by a friend. My family enjoyed it because is a family oriented type of place will love to visit again when in jersey.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I take the kids here for a nice treat. The ice cream is good. The indoor seating has been helpful when we've had a sudden summer storm.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This ice cream place is well worth the stop. Prices are amazing and the amount of ice cream you get for the price cannot be beat. The flavors do sell out but there are plenty to choose from. The salted Carmel was to die for!!! Don't miss this place!!!

Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Very large Sundays for the price. Everything we have tried here is great. Our new go to for ice cream.