“I'm proud of my Dippy's T-shirt!”
Review of Dippy's Ice Cream

Dippy's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Mantua
Denmark, South Carolina
“I'm proud of my Dippy's T-shirt!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

The best place in Mantua for ice cream and anything related to it like sundies, and splits , or milkshakes. A couple of years ago I went there and was really impressed with their T-shirt. I ordered one when I got back to South Carolina. I am proud of that T-shirt. It's the only one I have that has my hometown printed on it. Mantua, NJ.

• Visited February 2012

Wilds of New Jersey
“Neighborhood ice cream stand”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Standard issue ice cream stand. There is outdoor seating, some completely open air and some in a tent-like pavilion. Right next to the road so not particularly scenic or atmospheric. Good for a quick bit of pretty good ice cream, particularly the raspberry chocolate truffle.

Visited August 2012
Wenonah, NJ
“Love this place!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Our family has been going to Dippy's since it opened years ago. It's usually packed but worth the wait! Their custard is so creamy and love their flurries or whatever they call their custard with candy mixed in! It's great that they've expanded and have a cover over their tables so you can enjoy your treats even in the rain! However I do miss the tables they had out in the grass which is now a larger parking lot. Also, it would be great if they took debit or credit cards. If you are like me, I rarely have cash in my pocket. Closed in the winter.

• Visited September 2012
mickleton
“Too Good...Really!”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Just stopped by again and unfortunately they were a day away from making our favorite - Butter Pecan. Have it on a sugar cone - you won't be sorry. So, we settled (I iuse the word mildly) for a soft serve twist. My wife chose the chocolate dip and I went with chocolate sprinkles - both on sugar cones. The service is always fantastic and they have the greatest icecream and a whole lot more. Absolutely a must, I guarantee it.

• Visited February 2012
NJ
“Homemade Ice Cream”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

A great place to pick up a creamy sweet! Plenty of flavors to choose from and not too high priced.

Visited October 2011

Been to Dippy's Ice Cream? Share your experiences!