“Worthwhile Successor to Firefly”
Review of Blend on Main

Blend on Main
Ranked #2 of 58 Restaurants in Manasquan
Cuisines: American, European, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our promise from day one has been to create, produce and serve superior, full-flavored food that has a beginning, middle, and finish to every bite. We strive for efficient, uncompromised, sincere, fabulous, caring and exceptional service. Community is very important to us, and we plan to be an active part of the Manasquan community. We are excited about building strong relationships with everyone we interact with: our customers, our community, and our purveyors. We purchase from local farms, donate food to charitable causes, and work with organizations to teach people the importance of eating a local diet.
Reviewed July 18, 2014

We were disappointed when Firefly moved south to the White Sands Resort in PPB. However, Blend on Main is a worthy successor. It has retained much of the menu (e.g., Asian Calamari, Maryland Crab Cakes, etc.) as well as the welcoming atmosphere and attentive service.

There are newer reviews for Blend on Main

Reviewed July 4, 2014

I was searching for a restaurant in a shore town that was suitable for a special lunch with a friend and happily a tripadvisor search lead me to Blend on Main.I was hooked just from the website and was expecting great things and I was definitely not disappointed. The location is great, right on the main street in quaint Manasquan. The restaurant is spacious with a clean and sleek vibe. The service was really great too which in my opinion can make or break a restaurant. Now let's move on to the most important thing which is the food. I consider myself a foodie and I love to go to top notch restaurants and I consider myself to be a good cook and would often rather eat at home. I was really impressed with the menu choices at Blend on Main, as well as with the presentation and the flavors of the food. We started off sharing appetizers of an arugula salad and the asian calamari. I enjoyed both but especially the presentation of the calamari which is served on an (overturned) asian food cardboard container. And the calamari was cooked right and not chewy. For an entree, I ventured to order one of my favorite dishes which is black pasta with fish (clam) sauce and I gobbled it down. The pasta was perfectly al dente and the clams were good. My friend ordered the skirt steak and didn't leave a morsel. Desserts are excellent and made on premises. I enjoyed it so much that I am taking others there and have already made another reservation!! Believe me, this is saying a lot because I can be very critical and often feel like I can do better myself, and I don't post negative critiques about places unless it is horrendous because I don't think that it is fair to do so. The menu is innovative and the food delivers. So my heartfelt congrats to Chef Lou and a high recommendation for all to go to Blend on Main

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

I went to blend for lunch this summer and what a nice change from the other restaurants in the area. This restaurant is tastefully decorated, it has outdoor seating, it's a BYOB and the food is fresh (and not overpriced!) My friends and I really enjoyed our lunch here and the service was very accommodating and timely. It was like being a boutique restaurant in NYC but at the beach. Great addition to the area and I'm looking forward to coming back for dinner soon.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

I had dinner here saturday night with friends and the food was good. the place was so loud I could barely hear my friends talking. I could not hear the specials from the waitress.The food was good but the menu was very limited. Not worth the 1/2 drive from Red Bank.

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

We celebrated a friends birthday and couldn't have asked for a better evening. There was 22 of us and everyone enjoyed their meal. The food was delightful and presented beautifully. The wait staff (Jean) was out of this world. She was so attentive to everyone yet gave us time to enjoy each other's company. We all would totally recommend this Restaurant to anyone visiting the Manasquan area.