“Authentic”

Cielito Lindo
Ranked #27 of 67 Restaurants in Manasquan
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 14, 2017

I have been here twice and both experiences were good. Its a small place with not much flair but the food is well prepared, has great flavor and a reasonable price point. The staff is hit or miss. On both occasions the staff was pleasant but some have stronger English skills than others. The language barrier could pose an issue for some patrons but I am in no way bothered by that. Its appears to be a BYO, I just wish they made margaritas to go with the delicious food. However at that point they would have to expand to a larger establishment, I'm sure they would draw a great crowd.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed June 19, 2017

I like Mexican Food! I have tried almost every Mexican restaurant in the shore and so far I have found Cielito Lindo to be the best. The food is always fresh and delicious. This is real Mexican Food!!! The service is always the best. I highly recommend Cielito Lindo.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 9, 2016

We went for Cinco de Mayo. Not only were we able to get a reservation, they had a mariachi band with great live music. The food was very good. I had the seafood platter (Barco Pesquero), the most expensive thing on the menu, for only $14, and it was huge and fresh. My wife had enchiladas de mole. The service was a little slow, but it gave us time to look up Cinco de Mayo – it is not Mexican Independence Day or even celebrated in Mexico. Rather it is a California holiday celebrating the 1862 Battle of Puebla Mexican victory over the French.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed March 22, 2016 via mobile

Always great food and they deliver. They offer a ton of different tacos and some very interesting dishes.
Never had a bad meal from there and the waitstaff is friendly.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed October 20, 2015

Have not been here since they first opened. I have to disagree with some of the reviews. The staff is very helpful and attentive. Make sure they understand exactly what you want to order, there is quite a selection. The food is always fresh. The quesadillas are excellent, as well as, a dish with sliced beef and cactus. This is authentic home cooked food. Check out their entertainment schedule. At times they have lice music. We will definitely be back. Another plus, they deliver! So if you are tired of pizza, give this place a try.

Date of visit: October 2015