“Fresh food”

Order Online
Ranked #19 of 67 Restaurants in Manasquan
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 24, 2018

I've been here a few times, and to other Bubba Koo's locations several times over the last few years. The food is fresh, made while you watch, you can add or omit items as it's put together.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Easy place to stop off for a quick bite to go or stay. Casual, customizable, and fairly priced. Can be healthy or cheat worthy...your choice!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 2, 2017

We were in the mood for Mexican food so we stopped at Bubba Koo's for lunch. We both ordered the Burritos. My chicken burrito was humongous. It was delicious. I haven't been to this Bubba Koos's in about a year so I decided to stop in more often. Great Mexican Food

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

Bubakoos is always quick, fresh, and devious! Love their mango salsa, mild salsa, and everything else!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

No complaints about the freshly-prepared to your specifications food, particularly the sweet chili shrimp quesadilla. My only complaints have to do with the atmosphere: the air conditioning and ceiling fans made the dining area temperature too chilly on a recent rainy afternoon visit. Also, the tiled floor turns into a skating rink when wet, and it seemed that entryway floor mats did not do an adequate job of absorbing moisture from patrons' wet shoes. (This is a safety issue, as the owner would want to prevent falls.) Finally, background music was so loud, I could not hear the conversation at my table. Love the food! But maybe get it to go.

Date of visit: May 2017