“Fresh to Made”

Paramount Diner
Ranked #13 of 58 Restaurants in Manasquan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Simple diner atmosphere. Very clean and personable owner/staff. All the food is prepared to order and fresh ingredients. I like that the owner/cook will go to the Manasquan Farm Market in the summer and bring back whatever is in season and whip up a dish!

1  Thank Beachbottom

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The new owners have made this one my very favorite dining restaurants.
Friendly cheerful staff (mostly family) - fresh produce and a varied menu

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Have been here many times for breakfast, always satisfied....good portions, good food. Recently had lunch & it was delicious, great prices for sandwiches.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Not worth eating here. Was told by friends to check this place out, that there was new ownership and chef. I will definitely visit other establishments the next time I am looking for breakfast.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have now been here twice. Once for breakfast and once for dinner. Very nice staff and the food was well prepared and the plate looked inviting as well. I had the open faced turkey sandwich, which was plentiful but delicious. I ended up taking half home. My husband had the Ravioli with meatballs. He is Italian and was concerned about the sauce not being up to par. He was amazed at the quality of the sauce (homemade) and the meatballs were excellent as well! We were the last people there in the evening, and they did not make us feel rushed to leave at all! Will go back again for sure.