“Great food, Slow service...”
Review of The Committed Pig

The Committed Pig
Ranked #3 of 57 Restaurants in Manasquan
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Just opened Memorial day 2012. Ate here tonight and it was good.
Boca Grande, Florida
“Great food, Slow service...”
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Thanks to Yelp we were able to find this restaurant during our visit for a friends wedding at The Breakers. The place runs extremely slow, I would recommend sending up someone to add your name to the wait list and they text you when the table is ready. It's a super trendy spot with unique menu options. The staff was friendly and polite but things move slowwwwwww here. It's frustrating watching a restaurant run so slow when they have the potential to "rock it". We waited nearly 45 mins for two burgers! They don't "turn" their tables like they could. My burger personally was amazing. I ordered the "Monthly Burger"- a Panko encrusted turkey burger finished off with arugula, raspberry vinaigrette and Brie cheese... Amazing! I also had a side salad with my burger and it was very good. They had so many items that I wanted to try, which made ordering hard. I recommend the food 100%, just be sure to give yourself plenty of time from start to finish.

New York City, New York
“Pigmazing food”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Simple ingrediants turned into amazing food. The mr beautiful burger is on of my favs. Turkey burger with jalepeno avacado and a fried egg!!! Brought friends there and they loved it and dont forhet them Pig Fries

• Visited June 2014
“Omg”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Down home cooking with a twist. I love the salads they are big enough to split. It is a blob but their lemonade is to die for. Mac and cheese to burgers. I've never had a bad meal

• Visited May 2014
Toms River, New Jersey
“A bit expensive”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We had to wait to get a seat on a Sunday at around 1 PM. The place is small and very noisy. We were seated about 3 inches from tables on either side of us and there was absolutely no privacy. I liked that our coffee came in a personal thermos but when you unscrewed the top it dripped all over. There are not many healthy choices on the menu. I had a grilled cheese and tomato soup. The soup was delicious but the sandwich was very greasy . My husband had a veggie burger and sweet potato fries which were average. The bill was $33 which was out of line for the atmosphere and the food.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Kathleen W
Spring Lake, New Jersey, USA
“Local's Review: Best French Toast, Burgers in the area”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

The Pig is a wonderful little restaurant. The Challah French Toast here is perfect. It comes with a side of bacon which is always crispy and delicious. Not only does the pig have a great breakfast/brunch menu, but their burgers are some of the best around. I order The General which is essentially just a cheeseburger, but the burger here is clearly homemade with some of the best beef. Always juicy and tasty, put on a perfect bun. I would recommend pairing it with waffle fries. Looking forward to returning and trying something new!

• Visited February 2014