“Yummy!”

The Committed Pig
Ranked #3 of 58 Restaurants in Manasquan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Just opened Memorial day 2012. Ate here tonight and it was good.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have been here quite a few times. They have the best brunch around! Taylor ham on everything. It is a very eclectic menu and has something for everyone. Their lobster mac and cheese is fabulous!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Could not have had a better experience if i tried. Loved this place so much. Staff was nice and helpful. Would go back anytime i had a day off if i could!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

stopped in for lunch on Saturday afternoon & was pleasantly surprised... Great staff; everyone was helpful & were very friendly... One of us had a burger & sweet potato fries ( off the charts ) & other salad with a chicken cutlet... excellent coffee... will go back and try the breakfast, that looked amazing also

Reviewed October 13, 2012

My husband and I just returned from having breakfast here on a Saturday morning. The menu is not large but does have breakfast, sandwiches, salads and burgers. I did not see the dinner menu. I know it is a "resort" area (I grew up here and continue to live here) but it is now off season. The prices are high for breakfast, I find $8 for a pork roll and cheese sandwich (egg is extra, a bit excessive, even if does come with fries. Eggs and bacon are also $8. I had the Croque Madame, it came with a side salad ($13) and it was very good. My husband had One-Eyed Pete, ($9), and he enjoyed it. We each had coffee. The bill was $32.10 before a tip. The coffee was $4 a cup. Sorry, but that is outrageous. If you look at my other reviews I am not afraid to pay for a good meal, I just don't think this one was worth it. I might return to try a burger, but not for breakfast again. I suggest to them that for the winter they try some cheaper specials.

5  Thank dtf505
Reviewed July 28, 2012

On vacation and thought we would have dinner at this new place which is where the Broadway Grill was. Pleasantly surprised with the fun menu and trendy decorations. Kids had Baked Mac 'n Cheese and really enjoyed it. Wife had one of the specialty grilled cheese sandwiches called the Paesano and it was very good. I had the Nutty Brie burger which was surprisingly good. The burger meat is a combination of several types of meat and the toppings were very fresh and tasty. The menu is limited but what they do, they do very well. We enjoyed it enough that we went back for breakfast a few days later. Breakfast was excellent too. Definitely worth a try!