“An average spa”

Add it.
Milagro Spa
Ranked #3 of 13 things to do in Manasquan
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I have recently moved to the area and asked around for the best facial in town. All the reviews pointed to Milagro. I Had a facial at the red bank location on a Tuesday. I arrived and was shown the changing room and told to wait outside the door. The spa was very average. It was visible appealing but nothing over the top... just average. My facial was done by a girl name Amy, she was very nice, and gave me a facial / 'wet' microderm. Continually during my facial I was asking what she was doing at that moment and then the next. I guess everyone is different but my experiences before have been estheticians tell you what they are about today before they just do it. The facial was nice. When I left I asked to speak to someone about purchasing makeup- no one was available to help me- so I didn't buy anything. If you have a full line of makeup and offer this service wouldn't you have someone stationed at that area all hours to provide a serviced to clients and sell products?? It then walk to the counter to check out and the girl at the register just stands there and looks at me..I said 'Do I need paper work or something to check out'? She acted like she didn't even know.. So the big question would I refer this place to someone? probably.. b/c the facial was good and the hours are flexible. Was I impressed with the spa? NO

2  Thank Ashd0307

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I have made several visits to this spa and have enjoyed the treatments and the relaxation room. Very nice.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

First let me qualify. I have had a variety of massages over the years, and in various places, and with various levels of satisfaction. Massages to me are like pizza - even a bad one is still pretty good. I am athletic and tend to like a stronger massage, so any dissatisfaction i've ever had with a particular massage usually centers around the masseuse exerting too little pressure.
I'd been to the Milagro Spa in Manasquan a few times before, and found their massages to be good. When I went in last Friday, it had been some time since my last massage, so I knew that I was going to enjoy it - i just didnt know if i was going to get 'the right one'.
Firstly, the front desk was very courteous and friendly. Francine (sp) and I had a good conversation about Newport RI (I had on a t-shirt from there). Joy was my masseuse. She was very nice, professional, personable, etc. The massage itself: The 50 minutes went by way too quickly. Joy did everything right. The pace was perfect - she conveyed relaxation to me - I know that sounds trite, maybe, but her demeanor, her instructions, and her touch, all put me at ease and in the perfect state of mind to enjoy the massage. Joy asked a few times how I was doing - was the pressure ok, was the herbal steam too strong, the compresses too hot.... everything was....just right.
When we were done, I stepped out of the room and was almost in a daze. For the rest of the day, I felt more relaxed. I decided that I needed to make this a more frequent part of my routine.
Thank you Joy, and thank you Mlagro Spa team!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Give yourself a real treat & book a rejuvenating facial with Julisca & let her do her magic! Wonderful experience & I've had facials all around the world. she's my favorite!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Have been going to Milagro for quite awhile and the service is consistent.The atmosphere is relaxing and the people could not be nicer. Whether you need a cut,color,nails done or just a consultation on a change they are there to help. The spa is tranquil and immaculate. One service is better then the next and so so relaxing!!!