“The only place I will get my hair cut!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 12 things to do in Manasquan
Lakewood, New Jersey
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The only place I will get my hair cut!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

I have been going to Milagro for at least 8 years now. I have been taking my daughter here for her haircuts since she is 13. Not only is the spa beautiful, but it is the only place I trust to cut my hair without going to NYC. It is expensive, but you do get what you pay for. Go with either a designer (I recommend Brianna) or better yet, their artist Cassie if you want the best hair cut on the planet. Once you've found your girl, stick with her. You won't be sorry. My daughter has had her make up done for all her proms here and they've done a beautiful job. I love their French Body Polish too. I have one every year when the whether gets cold and my skin stays soft for weeks. They have a lovely little boutique where you can always buy the products they use as well as pretty jewelry and handbags. My husband knows to give me gift certificates here for every occassion (Christmas, birthdays, etc.)

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Gail S

New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Really Enjoy this Spa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

I go to Milagro usually for massages and occasionally for a pedicures. I live locally and really enjoy going here. Its not uptight like other spa's I've been to. The service they provide is quality, with that small town feel and hospitality. I never request anyone specifically, but I seem to get Nancy, who is wonderful! My family knows on all occasions I really appreciate getting a Milagro gift certificate. I look forward also to the specials they run in the month of October!

Visited May 2012
Manasquan, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Hanah & Heather are wonderful!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

I get my nails and my hair done there. Hanah does my nails and Heather does my hair. They are both wonderful. Highly recommend them.

Visited September 2012
USA
“Expensive Bad Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

The Milagro Spa has a great location, beautiful facility but terrible service for the prices they charge. I have had bad haircuts that have taken years to repair, painful massages that I've spent weeks recovering from, and downright rude service. They need a whole new staff and business plan in my opinion. It's a shame because the facility is beautiful but they have lost my patronage.

Visited April 2012
Wall Township, New Jersey
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“coupon problem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

I got a great haircut. some what pricey. make sure you take a copy of any advertised specials they offer. NOt jazzed about package of 6 highlights I got.

Visited July 2012