“Awesome food”

Add it.
Indian Grill
Ranked #24 of 69 Restaurants in Manalapan
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

We come here every time we come by to visit friends in Manalapan. Food is really authentic and the best Indian food I have ever had. Our favorites are the goat curry and vegetable saag and of course, the garlic naan.

Ask the owner for suggestions and you won't go wrong. Every dish has been spot on. Just wish they were closer to my house.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed April 23, 2016

Five of us went for a meal at the Indian Grill. A couple of the group were regulars but the rest of us had never been there before. We also didn't know a lot about Indian food. The owner was extremely helpful and suggested dishes that would accommodate our degree of heatness ( or lack of). He was right on the money and the food was delicious. We also were able to BYOB. It was the best Indian food that I have ever had. I would highly recommend the Indian Grill..

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed January 9, 2016

I pass this place every day I'm on the bus. One night my wife & I wanted Indian food and since a couple of places we liked in the area closed I thought I'd try this place.
We went in and it was not a pleasant look.
The owner/waiter looked completely lost. We stood waiting for a table for about 10 minutes while there were a number of empty, but uncleaned tables open.
We looked around and nobody seated had any food.
Definitely not the service we were looking for.
Would not go back.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed January 6, 2016

They have tried to squeeze in all in the menu with no specialization. North Indian and South Indian Cuisine are poles apart. Add Chinese to that and you are talking about totally different taste. No chef can master all three cuisines in a restaurant. With that knowledge, we specifically asked the owner as to what did they specialize in - that way, it would make our visit worthwhile. The owner was super confident in expressing they could make anything great.

With that background, each of us in party of four ordered items from different cuisines and the output on our table was horrible. Southindian sambar had mushrooms ! The Punjabi and Chinese items were no where close to any decent restaurant dish! Result - unhappy customers.

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed September 12, 2015

Sublime Indian food. We've tried a number of places and this is really the best. Owner/waitstaff very accommodating and efficient. Room kinda meh, but food sooo much better than the fancy places.

Date of visit: September 2015