“Absolutely delicious!”
Review of Chocal8Kiss

Chocal8Kiss
Ranked #5 of 68 Restaurants in Manalapan
Description: Full service bakery and custom cake shop with a line of prepared, frozen healthy meal options, protein shakes, acai bowls, fruit smoothies, and pop bubble tea.
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

Best bakery in town!!! Have gotten so many cakes and pastries there! We keep going back for more!
They are moist, delicious, beautifully crafted and NOT Weight Watcher friendly! Lol

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

Exceeded my expectations. Beautiful cake and great tasting. I recommend this bakery to everyone had a great experience.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

I recently ordered an eggfree cake for my baby shower and it was perfect. The taste was the best I had for an eggfree cake. It looked amazing. It was a simple design but she make it look so elegant.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

ChocaL8kiss is amazing! I got eggless cake from them for my engagement and it was such a hit. I had to get them again for my bridal shower! I had a floral theme and I asked them to create eggless floral cupcakes, cake pops, and a cake and they did amazing! Not only dis the dessert look great but it tasted even better! Thanks ChocaL8kiss for the amazing desserts! Can't wait to order again from you guys!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Once again obsessed with my cake! This time I went in with NO clue what I wanted for my twins 2nd birthday. Sonam was so helpful in creating the perfect cake for our Taco TWOsday fiesta! And as always, it was even more delicious than it looks. In addition to the cake we got the mini cupcakes with a cinnamon buttercream and they were out of this world as well!!

Date of visit: August 2018