“Kids Birthday”
Review of Chocal8Kiss

Chocal8Kiss
Ranked #4 of 69 Restaurants in Manalapan
Description: Full service bakery and custom cake shop with a line of prepared, frozen healthy meal options, protein shakes, acai bowls, fruit smoothies, and pop bubble tea.
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

My daughter wanted a special birthday cake this year and I knew exactly where to go for it, ChocaL8kiss! We sat for a special cake tasting with Amanda. The experience is one we will remember and talk about forever. Amanda then collaborated and listened to exactly how my daughter wanted the design of the cake to be. When we picked up the cake, the design and details were absolutely perfect! The cake was truly the show-stopper. It was so pretty, we didn't wanted to cut it up. We took so many pictures of both sides before cutting! When we did, it was even more delicious inside. Thank you so much for making our birthday party extra memorable and special.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed October 26, 2017

Sonam at ChocaL8kiss Bakery went above and beyond to make sure that we had everything that I wanted for our mini dessert bar at our dream wedding! I had apple & blueberry turnovers, mini cake pops, cannoli & chocolate mousse shot glasses, mini fruit tarts as well as our beautiful 5 tier wedding cake! She even helped me surprise my now husband when we cut the cake.... the inside of our extremely upscale elegent wedding cake was camouflage (green, brown & black colored-he is a hunter) to keep him happy. We also needed a single cupcake to sing happy birthday & that was no problem at all- no request is too big or small! Everyone was raving about the pastries & cake and still is! All of their treats are to DIE for and each piece truly is a work of art! Thank you so much for adding to our day!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 2, 2017

Sonam was a pleasure to deal with and work with. We went to her bakery and were able to sort everything in one sitting. She was extremely organized, communicative and

We requested an eggless cake and Sonam did an AMAZING job. She not only decorated a beautiful cake but it was exceptionally delicious and all our guest were pleased!

We will gladly use Sonam again and would recommend her to anyone!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

I decided to try them out one day while in the area and also based on many positive reviews about the buttercream not being overly sweet. I told the lady behind the counter that I wanted to try their cupcakes because I was interested in getting cakes. She shared that they use different batters and that we would do a cake testing at an appointment! Amazing! We met with Amanda for our triplets third birthday cakes- Batman, Thomas the train and unicorns. She created buttercream cake designs with fondant add on pieces that were so true to the themes and she was very forthcoming about pricing the entire time- add ons that will work and are worth it. They were thorough throughout right down to the colors of the plate the cake were on! All the flavor combinations went so well with each other that it was a challenge to pick just three! We ended up choosing the death by chocolate, red velvet with cream cheese and vanilla cake with lemon and raspberry jam and strawberries (surprising it was my favorite!) We also ordered make your own cannoli which the guests LOVED and the cream was delicious. And for favors I went with the Oreo cake pops--they were DELICIOUS and made perfectly. They came wrapped and with coordinating ribbon. Overall everything was well worth the very fair price and it was much less expensive than I expected for what we wanted and got which is always a bonus! The guests were in love with how they executed the designs for the cakes and they were even more in love with the fact that it actually tasted good! It was a pleasure and we will certainly be doing more business with them in the future!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed June 23, 2017

I contacted chocaL8kiss less than 10 days before my event. they not only accommodated me but the chefs re-created an amazing cake from an image I gave them. The extra touch of the skid pad they put down in my car to prevent the cake from sliding made me feel so much better about having the cake in the car. The flavors (vanilla, raspberry jam, fresh strawberries) were light and airy; a perfect taste to celebrate my parent's 50th Anniversary. I communicated with them via e-mail and telephone. They were incredibly timely with their responses. My cake was one tier double-layered, yellow cake, filled with vanilla mousse, fresh strawberries and raspberry jam. the decorations were gold and white. It looked like a beautiful pillow and was very easy to cut with the traditional cake knife. I was very happy happy to use them and will do so again.

Date of visit: June 2017