“Great little place...”

Cuisines: Asian, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 11, 2013

You need a reservation on the weekend...its a perfect little place...good service and good food...extremely clean and plenty of parking...my family and I enjoyed it very much

Reviewed November 22, 2012

We had a party of 20 for Thanksgiving Dinner and celebration of a major family birthday. Service was wonderful. Food was delicious and portions so generous we all went home with leftovers! BYOB keeps the prices very reasonable. We were all happy, that is saying a lot with our picky and critical dining group!!! I would return in a flash!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Went with friends. Restaurant was recently renovated; was nicely decorated. I had the duck which is what I've had every time we have ever gone. Very tasty but slightly on the dry side; it could have used a little topping of some kind.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I have been going to Spargo Grille since it opened and have had some of my favorite meals there with my wife as well as friends. The scallops there are my favorites and always cooked perfectly. The service is as good as the food. This place does not serve alcohol asnd is a byo which I prefer

1  Thank Ira w
Reviewed June 25, 2012

There are a lot of great reasons to eat at Spargo's. Good food, good atmosphere, friendly wait staff,and it is also BYOB!. Tim Murphy is the owner and is usually onsite. Food is always very good. He has a new menu with a healthy option. If you haven't tried Kale and want to, then order the Kale salad. I had always wanted to try Kale but not sure how it tasted, well at Spargo's you will want to order more. Great mix in the salad, great dressing and to top it off, it is healthy. Never been disappointed when eating there. He also offers catering and this too is excellent wether having a group of 10 or a party of 150.

1  Thank Bruce G