“Great Atmosphere”

Element Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #4 of 76 Restaurants in Manahawkin
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Barnegat, New Jersey
“Great Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

Great atmosphere, extremly busy since its new to the area. Bar was jammed packed with locals however restaurant area was just beginning to fill up. Decided to try the place since it recently opened. Service was great, we were seated immediately, server was extremly helpful with making recommendations. Ordered the Kale salad which was delicious! Also had the recommneded lobster mac n cheese which was just ok. Portion was small for the price paid. Overall nice to have something new and refreshing in the area. I would recommend a visit

Brant Beach
“Another Manahawkin Restaurant Disaster”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

I'm not sure why we can't get a good restaurant in this town!! We tried Element for our Thanksgiving meal. I tried going back for a lunch date with friends. Both times fell flat for me and my parties. If my eyes were closed, I think I'm in a diner. I walk in and feel like I'm in NYC, until I see the bartenders in short sleeved polo shirts, then I sit down and greet my waitress and BAM: diner material. Even the salad dressing is served on the side in a solo cup! I'm sorry, but If I'm going to pay these prices, I want to be treated like I'm in an upscale place that serves good food. Ya can't get that here!! I tried a burger for lunch...I've had better at TGI Fridays.

2 Thank lbimomBrantBeach
Ship Bottom, New Jersey
“Overpriced average food with bad service, especially at night.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

Went there twice and both times were bad experiences. Servers were very nice, but the service was awful. I have been to a large portion of restaurants in NJ and this one falls on the bottom. I Got a 28 dollar pasta dish and turned out to be very poor.

Manahawkin
“great place for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

My first time here so this does not have a consistent assessment of the place.
The primje rib sandwich was delicious. Not only tender and juicy, but a pretty good price 14.99. We do not have too many good restaurants in this area so this was a nice surprise. Some of the reviews i read were not good, but my experience was a very goood one. Along with my 4 guests, we were all happy with the meal.
I do not like the ambiance, though. I think it could use improving by makeing the place either more cozy of more contemporary.
Try it, you will like it.

Stuart, Florida
“Sometimes there's Good,BUT,This one is great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

Tonight I had a wonderful birthday meal with my wife. She had the Fillet,and I had crab cakes.Her Steak was perfectly done at medium,My crab cakes were 100% crab,not a filler to be found. Portions were perfect,and the potato soup was tasty and salad was crisp and fresh. The meal was $65.00 with tip. Perfect for 2 on a Saturday night. The bar and the set-up of the restaurant was good for family,but nice for a first date,or even a Sunday sporting event,plenty of BIG flatscreens,and a comfortable setting. The only tiny thing I'd recommend is a bit of garnish on the plates.......BUT.... truly one of the best dining "Elements" on or off of LBI. In a perfect locaton,Rt72 east right off of exit 63 of the Garden State Parkway. This is a don't miss it!